View Full Version : Tiffany Cabin Crew Shoes of London

MinimumRest
22nd Mar 2003, 17:46
Does anyone happen to have the phone number and/or address for Tiffanys shoes in London? I know Air2000 crew often use them 'cause they do patent.

If not does anyone know where I can get some plain black cabin shoes with a really low heel, but not the rubber 'footglove' type, in a size 2? :confused: Have tried all the High Street stores to no avail.

Many thanks

MR XxX

gashbag
22nd Mar 2003, 21:30
Hi,
you could try Russel & Bromley.they sometimes do really nice shoes which i have paid for myself to have a nice pair of outdoor shoes..they do sometimes have cabin crew types of shoes in there,flattish.theres one in most high streets.not guaranteeing but it may be worth a look.hope this helps!;)

Hostie from Hell
23rd Mar 2003, 10:02
Try Clarkes shoes, they do low heels in small sizes. Great for cabin crew as the shoes last forever!

MinimumRest
23rd Mar 2003, 20:01
Tried Clarkes in Manchester, they had NOTHING! I was gutted as I thought they would be a safe bet. Just hope someone comes up with the Tiffanys number as I know they do a size 2.

Thank you for your help, I'll be wearing my slippers in flight if I don't get some in the next two weeks!!! Imagine how comfy, but a nightmare when a cart goes over your foot!

MR XxX

libbie
24th Mar 2003, 07:59
Tiffany of London:
020 7495 3484
18 Woodstock Street London W1C 2AL

Good luck hope you find some x

MinimumRest
24th Mar 2003, 21:05
Thanks a million Libbie, have called them today and they are sending me a brochure asap!

Thanks again,

MR XxX :p :p :p