PDA

View Full Version : Thank you BA

Bumz_Rush
21st Mar 2003, 16:46
Well that got your attention. Not sure which forum best suited, but did not want to miss the shock horror headline.
My Silver card was up for renewal in April, and I received a circular telling me that I had a limited time to get the 140 poits needed to retain status.
Then I received the formal improved club details, with a covering letter, "You will remain on Silver", as a thank you.
I am still stunned. Perhaps all the questionaires that I have filled in in last months have paid off.
Thank you BA, I will try and repay your loyalty.

Leclairage
21st Mar 2003, 20:48
Lucky Old You !!

Pity they seem unwilling to repeat such largesse across the board.

No thanks, BA

Elmer the Monk
21st Mar 2003, 22:41
I think it's more to do with statistics. They did the same with me several times after I and my company stopped travelling regularly with them (in the days when I had a proper job). Didn't argue.

Enjoy the facilities, then consider how much the exec lounges are costing you or your company; there is no other benefit of Silver or Gold Class membership. Oh yes! Except the extra special welcome on board you get over the PA, and the shiny card for your luggage.

Sorry for the satire, but you can hardly expect to post so incongruously on this forum and get away with it!! (Post original made on 'Reporting Points')

Chin, chin!

PAXboy
23rd Mar 2003, 12:15
When I was Silver with LH (working in MUC for 18 mths), I used the Silver for the next year after leaving.

BUT in the week when it fell due . the LH computer duly sent me a new grey card with a different number, so that I could not use the old one any more! Such efficiency and concern that you only get what you paid (through the nose) for.
:rolleyes:

I still have the Silver Luggage Tags and use them when on a Star Alliance carrier but doubt that they do any good!