PDA

View Full Version : RONCHONNER (and ppl who argue with him)

FAAJAA
29th Mar 2001, 08:24
Ron-
You seem a bit jealous about the job situation in Europe. Before you jump on me, I have more time than you, if you have the 2000 hours you say you have. Personally, I think the JAA is too heavy into theory, and most guys I know over here can;t fly twins that well, but at the END OF THE DAY, SO WHAT???????? If they get a job in europe, MORE POWER TO THEM!!!!
and mate, you can spend 20.000 hours in light aircraft, just wait until groundschool...drinking water from a firehose bubba, doesn't matter if its cityflyer or chauquata...you are all in the same deep pile of s***

JJflyer
29th Mar 2001, 08:33
:) I am in the same pile man...hahahah. I might just have to showel my way up from here :)

Anyways both systems have their ups and downs. I don't see anything bad about extensive schooling provided that subjects are relevant and useful.

JJ

ronchonner
29th Mar 2001, 23:47
no i m not jalous, i m upset...
i m upset to see friends calling me because after 2-3 years of expensive convertion they do nt have any job and i m upset to see than some guys get a job because Daddy paid the 80'000 EU dollars to swissair or lufthansa for the flying school.
I m upset to see very good pilots will ever get a job and some jerks with JAA licence fly a jet.in fact the do nt fly, they pull up/down the landing gear and move the flaps.
you have both licenses, but at the end you ve decided to stay in the USA, because you are a pilot...right?
actually i m not going to convert, what for?prefer to fly, i do nt fly a nice b737 or A320, but i fly.It's my choice and apparently the JAA doesn 't like this choice.(JAA=big EU SCAM)
they prefer my wallet full of EU dollars!
I m upset to see all these crap EU schools putting advertising everywhere (fl.international)with a smiling child on the left seat of an airline looking stupidly at the photogragh!!!and some of you fall in this catch...damit,be a pilot is a job, a job for men(not for children).
it s a risky job, it s not for everybody and too many guys don t have their place in this market!

anyway, no offence, ok???

AMEX
30th Mar 2001, 03:52
Hey Ronchonner,"Pilot is a risky job" only when you fly mate. Personally I don't take risk and leave that you. By the way, I have less hours than you, also fly/flew the caravan and other stuff you have flown and I have just signed a contract to fly a Boeing. Like you have an FAA and a GA background but let me tell you something: WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES.

------------------
If you can't save the engine...save the airframe :D

SKYYACHT
30th Mar 2001, 19:37
HMMMM.....A JOB FOR MEN.....That should please many lady pilots, both professional and amateur!

Seems like a testosterone problem to me.

Tailwinds