View Full Version : Qantas Pilots to share beds????

Bronte
19th Mar 2003, 23:27
There's word circulating that Qantas (or maybe just Australian?) crew, including pilots, will be forced to share hotel rooms or pay a premium for thier own rooms starting 3rd quarter this year. What is happening to the industry down under?:(

OneDotLow
20th Mar 2003, 00:26
On a slightly different topic...I see lots of different smiley faces, but where is the little graphic that shows a pig getting airborne???

In other news, Boeing have released a new VTOL variant of the B744!

:} ODL

shaablamm
20th Mar 2003, 01:17
I can't see that happening. How are they going to deal with the female/ male issue.

I wouldn't like to walk in on a female pilot in the shower , ahhhh perish the thought.

For the same reasons I'm sure the ladies wouldn't like to stumble across the old crusty skippers in their Y fronts either,
or worse,
how about a shocking entrance on a pimply cadet who just happened to need some time alone at that instant...:D

I think that is what you were trying to say W :O :)

HotDog
20th Mar 2003, 02:09
I'm sure some of the cabin crew would not object.:D

funbags
20th Mar 2003, 03:40
Bronte - won't happen.
Fullstop.

Heartbreaker
20th Mar 2003, 04:15
Shaablamm..what an extrodinary attempt at humour!. Your remarks about female QF pilots are offensive and pathetic.

Lurk R
20th Mar 2003, 04:32
I'm sure some do already!!! ;)

shaablamm
20th Mar 2003, 22:28
Heartbreaker, sorry I thought it was funny at the time and now that I've read it again I think it's hilarious......... sheeeeshsh give it a rest will ya. It's only light hearted. What do I expect now? All the PUITs to proclaim that they are too busey to entertain themselves on an over night......:rolleyes:

TurboOtter
21st Mar 2003, 01:27
Don't they already have their own rooms yet share beds??;) ;) :O

shocka
21st Mar 2003, 09:35
Years ago crewing tried that one by allocating ONE room to a 727 Captain & F/E

The Captain rang crewing & explained that he couldn't share the room with his F/E because he was "entertaining" LOL !!!! They bought it & gave him his own room !:O :O :O

puff
21st Mar 2003, 11:42
I'm sure the DJ pilots wouldn't mind having to share a room with one of the lovely FAs...guess it would be a seniority thing Captain would get first pick, or you could live in the thought of 2 of the girls sharing a bed after a few too many wines in the bar :)

TIMMEEEE
25th Mar 2003, 05:36
Rumour has it the new ex cadet S/O's instead of heading for the bar at 6pm proclaim to be off to the gym instead!
Now although healthy, that's sad!!!

PS: What happened to my incredible boyish physique???