PDA

View Full Version : BA star

tiggerair
29th Mar 2001, 01:54
Same old story... any news on latest essay topics for BA FB or any other new info or advice for day ? thank you in advance

Ferrari
30th Mar 2001, 13:25
I'd recommend asking lots of questions over lunch. At my FB lunch, I did all the talking and I think that helped to some extent.

Good luck!

Ferrari
30th Mar 2001, 13:35
I'd recommend asking lots of questions over lunch. At my FB lunch, I did all the talking and I think that helped to some extent.

Good luck!

Pontius
30th Mar 2001, 21:06
Ferrari,

The lunchtime chat has absolutely no bearing on your selection whatsoever. By all means, ask lots of questions and find out what's going to happen to you, but it definitley does not impact on the final decision.

Pontius

------------------
You Ain't Seen Me - Right !!

BAB2B
3rd Apr 2001, 22:32
Pontious

I'm vaguely aware that you may have a better handle than most on the rules etc with BA selection but I disagree. It's human nature to form opinions of people in any social situation and you'd have to be a robot if you could block out the going's on during lunch when it comes to the final wash up meeting to select the people who've passed.

What about someone who's marginal after interview, group/written ex, but has asked engaged you in an interesting chat during lunch, or vice versa, said nothing at all then burped loudly :)

BAB2B