PDA

View Full Version : A big hand for Ronchonner

Pandora
29th Mar 2001, 01:46
I have just read Ronnie's posts on the French forum (after a tip off) and I have to say, he is perhaps even ruder in French than he is in English. And the French speaking respondants, bless them, are so polite back to him. In tribute to his downright compulsive repulsiveness, I think he deserves a bit of a standing ovation for obnoxiousness in the face of adversity. Your posts make us laugh Ronnie, so keep them coming, mais ne ronchonnez pas - c'est ne pas bien pour vous (forgive me my French as we forgive Ronnie his English).

herniair
29th Mar 2001, 02:28
He has a very big (and spunky) hand already but praise is due.

willbav8r
29th Mar 2001, 03:19
C'est une wind up?

ronchonner
29th Mar 2001, 05:10
Miss Pandora, do you want a date?
I'm 6.3, 200lbs (full of muscles) have short black hair, fly for the US navy an F18 and I drive a red Porshe Carrera!

love you!

JJflyer
29th Mar 2001, 10:28
I am about 5ft ( can hardly see over the dash) 260lbs blue hair. I hardly ever fly an airplane and make no money. In the navy I washed dishes, so I know what I am doing.
I drive a 1978 Russian Lada 1600 Combi. my dog ate the interior about a year ago.

But Dear Pandora, I would like to take out for dinner. ( My Idea of dining out is coocking Topramen noodels and eating out on the balkony watching neighbours beat the other neighbours ).

JJ

??? whats a muscle a french fancy dish ???

[This message has been edited by JJflyer (edited 29 March 2001).]

Cyclic Hotline
29th Mar 2001, 11:45
Once again, our friend ronchonner provides a superb description of himself....

Un Moule Mariner!

200 lbs of pure muscle! (95 of them contained within his cranium!)

6.3cm of pure unadulterated man!!!! ;)

Un homme de mer, le Wancour!

Pandora
29th Mar 2001, 12:22
Ronchonner and JJFlyer,

I am flattered but sadly for you I am Mrs Pandora, and I have a sports car of my own.

Keep the posts coming though Ronnie. You've captured our imaginations.

Pandora

WX Man
29th Mar 2001, 13:12
Throber69, where are you mate? you'd be having a field day!

G SXTY
29th Mar 2001, 14:12
Fair play, Ron has brightened up my last few days a treat. He certainly gets my vote for '15 year old on a wind up of the week.'

If you're listening in Ron, and I sincerely hope you are, perhaps you could clear something up for me. Impressed as I am that you're driving an F18, I couldn't help noticing in another thread that you 'deserve some respect' as an ATP driver.

Which is it? Or is it both? Or is it the space shuttle today?

Anyway, keep up the good work - and know offence.

------------------
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit pruning.

ronchonner
29th Mar 2001, 23:56
dear Pandora,

do u like the frenchkiss?
if you do nt know what it is, there is a new JAA course (50h ground school,3000EU dollars).
Seriously,
the JAA should organise a course for man/woman relation in the cockpit.That s would be a good escuse to send you once again in one of their crap EU fl.schools to suck your money!

Love!
Rony

patlolo
30th Mar 2001, 00:54
EU dollars does not exist yet , except for business ... for your informaton it is called Euro over here ... :)

Je doute que pandora soit d'accord pour un frenchkiss avec toi ... ou alors changes un tant soit peu d'attitude ...

:) c 'est bien aussi les ricaines à 300 pounds ?

[This message has been edited by patlolo (edited 29 March 2001).]