PDA

View Full Version : city university

liquidhockey
28th Mar 2001, 15:12
can anyone tell me of another university that does a air transport operations degrees. i ask this because i looked on the city website and it says you need 3 a-levels at b grade. i dont hink i am going to get these grades. If there arent any courses that you know of are there any alternatives to doing this course?
thanx in advance
Dave

Sagey
28th Mar 2001, 16:14
Apply anyway. City University are notorious for taking people that fail well below what is in the brochure, due to not being able to fill the place. U never know with Universities, it all depends on number of being applying and what grades they get come A level result day

Sagey

Trislander
28th Mar 2001, 16:21
I don't think that I will make those grades either. I am in my 1st year at the moment and have a/s target grades at D,D,D,E. I might try to apply though. You normally get ahigher grade at A2 though.
Good luck, Tri

Sagey
28th Mar 2001, 17:18
And my last post makes no sense whatsoever, that is what comes when typing in a hurry in between University revision.

I wouldn't worry about predicted grades, you normally go up at least 1 grade, I think the average is 1 1/2 on predicted grades. Make sure you get a good personal statement, and a good reference from your college/school. And you might just get lucky

Sagey