PDA

View Full Version : Captain Geoff Williams MBE

Silkman
16th Mar 2003, 19:19
It is with great sadness to report that Captain Geoff Williams passed away suddenly today. Geoff had recently retired having flown for BMed, Air Europe Italy, Airtours, Brymon and the RAF.

My deepest sympathies to Rita, Jason and family.

A true gentleman, he will be greatly missed.

goldstar
16th Mar 2003, 19:43
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of Geoff, it was a pleasure to have flown with Geoff, a quite gentleman. My deepest sympthies to his family and friends.

Monty Carlo
17th Mar 2003, 15:44
I'm so sorry hear of geoff's passing, my condolences to his family.

I'll remember him as a decent, dignified, and principled man. Wish there were more like him.

flyblue
17th Mar 2003, 17:04
Very sad new.
It was a pleasure to work with him, he was a very good man.
My condolences to his family.

GEENY
17th Mar 2003, 18:56
What a sad day.A loss for the world.Condolences to the family.

missioncontrol
18th Mar 2003, 13:54
Very sad to hear of Captain William's passing.....my deepest sympathy to his family, who were my next door neighbours, in Aberdeen.

It is due to Geoff's encouragement that I am working in civil aviation today. I recall him arranging a jumpseat trip on the night before my O-Grade French exam, down to Plymouth on the Dash-7. - a most memorable trip which I will never forget.

May you rest in peace and thank-you.

eltel
18th Mar 2003, 21:26
This is very sad news. I was a co-instructor with Geof at 5 FTS at oakington in the RAF. Geof was a gentleman in all senses, a wonderful instructor and a truly inspirational individual. Woiuld that we had more people like him to lead us.

icemanalgeria
19th Mar 2003, 23:59
I feel very very sad tonight to hear rhe news of Geoff's death .

I was one of the lucky guys to have flown with Geoff in Air Europe Italy.

He was a good friend and A true gentleman.

I will miss him very much.

My condolences to Rita,Jason and family.

P.S

Jason send me an email.

Peter