PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - pilots for TV programs!!!

LAR
13th Mar 2003, 22:15
Please spread the rumour

WANTED - Pilots for TV-programs!

We are planning a series of TV-programs to be broadcasted in Scandinavia. Each individual program will portray a special person with Scandinavian origin working with aviation somewhere in the world. The program will revolve around his or hers background, the job, the company, the private life, the aircraft, the colleagues, the geography etc. etc.

We need to locate these special personalities. It could the pilot that used to fly for an overseas airline, married a local stewardess and is now flying cargo in SE Asia in Twin Otters or Turbo Porters. It could be the guy that now runs a small air charter operation in South America. It could be the pilots flying for Red Cross in the hot spots of the world or the girl flying floatplanes in the Bahamas or Solomon Islands...

Do you know any Danish, Swedish or Norwegian personality in aviation with a life or job out of the ordinary who you think could be interesting to us - please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at +45 20 93 86 33 absolutely ASAP.

Happy flying :D

Lasse Rungholm

Tinstaafl
15th Mar 2003, 14:05
...or the girl flying floatplanes in the Bahamas or Solomon Islands...

In that last example please make damn sure you email me first! :E

SOPS
19th Mar 2003, 19:37
:O I think I will make it up.. 5 girls who fly float planes, naked, in Figi, who love male pilots and just want to ...................... all day and night, and are from Sweden:O :O

ft
20th Mar 2003, 14:14
If you ever feel a desperate need to shell out huge amounts of hard cash for the exclusive right to depict the glorious life of a Scandinavian aero engineer/aviation nutcase working his butt off at one airport to pay for the privilege of spending most of his free time at another... gimme a call! ;)

How could girls flying floatplanes in the Bahamamas attract more viewers than that? :D

Cheers,
Fred

Edited about a gazillion times due to a serious lack of writing skills at this time in the afternoon.