PDA

View Full Version : Class dates

Saturn
12th Mar 2003, 03:04
Was wondering if anyone has heard about class dates for DE FO?I interviewed in November and was last told about the end of the year. Wish I could go sooner, But i can wait. Does anybody know why the slowdown and has anyone received a class date sooner for freighter FO? I see they keep interviewing and advertising as well so it has me a little baffled. Thanks.

Cathay Wannabe

Saturn
12th Mar 2003, 03:06
Was wondering if anyone has heard about class dates for DE FO?I interviewed in November and was last told about the end of the year. Wish I could go sooner, But i can wait. Does anybody know why the slowdown and has anyone received a class date sooner for freighter FO? I see they keep interviewing and advertising as well so it has me a little baffled. Thanks.

Cathay Wannabe:}

dhoonk
12th Mar 2003, 16:06
There is no slowdown. Cathay likes to interview candidates and put the successful ones in a pool well ahead of time.

The first North American Freighter FO trainees for 2003 start in mid-April. They were interviewed last summer.

Other successful candidates from the November 2002 batch of interviewees like yourself were also told to expect 'end-2003' for a course date. They will be called up chronologically in sequence with when they did their final interviews.

Sit tight. They will get to you eventually.

SOs, on the other hand, have a shorter wait because of the more immediate demand for them.

Saturn
12th Mar 2003, 18:41
Um, Flight international has an advert dated March 10th for both DE FO and SO.

PLK

Saturn
12th Mar 2003, 18:44
Thanks for the info. Man am I chomping at the bit. I even have some 747-400 tapes and CD's. Can't wait. Thanks again.

PK:O

Saturn
12th Mar 2003, 19:54
Is OK. I guess they are planning for the future.

PLK

BlueEagle
12th Mar 2003, 23:52
SATURN please read the rules of posting on pprune, post a subject in ONE forum only at a time please.

Threads merged

BlueEagle Moderator.

Saturn
14th Mar 2003, 19:11
I did post in seperate forums. Somebody else put both of them together in the same forum.

BlueEagle
14th Mar 2003, 22:45
Saturn - I think you may have misread my message. The rules of PPRuNe are that you only post a subject in ONE forum at a time, this is to stop a waste of bandwith and having your answers spread across different forums.

I merged your threads, again have another look at my message please. Thanks .

BlueEagle - Moderator.