PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Rotorheads They Need Your Help!!

maingear
12th Mar 2003, 02:53
Advertisement deleted.
One of nine posted on various forums today. :rolleyes:

B Sousa
12th Mar 2003, 02:59
If my partially working brain serves me right, Neville Dawson got hammered off the forum for free ads. Let see how long this one lasts.............

All-Blacks
12th Mar 2003, 03:04
Bert

It will stay there for ages as they make the rules up depending on the person. Like the ole saying goes - its their sandpit and they make the rules.

AB

The Nr Fairy
12th Mar 2003, 04:40
Bert / Nev :

I've reported the post via the "Report this post" button. It's 0500 here in the UK, so a mod somewhere is still asleep.

All-Blacks
12th Mar 2003, 06:48
Nr Fairy

Doesnt really phase me to be honest. I have learnt that they apply rules if and when they wish. I saw that when there was the discussion about Vertical Mag (no offence to Mike its a great mag). The mods let it go because there were contributors from the forum who wrote for it. The rules that applied to me didnt apply to them.

Again its their sandpit so they make the rules.

AB

Good Morning Neville - and Goodbye.
You've been banned several times - the first time by my predecessor.
Each time, you've come back under a different username - without asking if you could - and been allowed to continue posting provided you behaved.
I let you post again under this username, even though you didn't ask for the ban to be lifted, in the hope you'd behave this time.
Obviously a triumph of hope over experience.
Shame - you're capable of making good contributions.
Please feel free to apply again when you've grown up.

Heliport

PPRuNe Towers
12th Mar 2003, 15:04
Neville - just wondering how long it takes you to make a correction once published in your organ;) ;)