PDA

View Full Version : easyJet TRTO. Again.

Go-Around
4th Mar 2003, 09:02
Hi,
I've just had an email from a job agency saying that easyJet are plugging the TRTO scheme again.
Now seeing as I applied the first time it was announced and heard nothing, as well as going to one of their roadshows, I guess I won't hear again this time.
Did anyone else get the same result or better?
GA

ian mc
4th Mar 2003, 10:27
Didn't hear a thing, although i couldn't get through on the e-mail address they gave and had to send it direct to Laure van rensburg, which probably went down well!!

Splat
4th Mar 2003, 10:43
Equally frustrated by my inability to get through to Easy. For the life of me, I cannot see how to get a look in.

S

Go-Around
4th Mar 2003, 11:01
Ian,
I also couldn't get through on that email address so I sent it Laure, which I guess didn't win me many friends in easy HR.
I think Splat had the same problem IIRC?
A friend of a friend is on the recruitment team and I only work round the corner so I'm tempted to just knock on the door.

jasonjdr
4th Mar 2003, 11:09
Same as above. Never had any sort of response from Easy!

Just registered my interest on their website again this weekend in the vain hope I might just get an acknowledgment this time!

Splat
4th Mar 2003, 11:27
Go-Around

I'm told that calling in person is the quickest way to get black ball'd. Having said that, that is the only thing I've not done.

Does anyone know if anyone's manage to get onboard? Just curious how.

S

touch&go
4th Mar 2003, 12:14
I sent the email as requested last November and then decided to attend a road show presentation which meant travelling half way across the country, I listen to what they had to say and then talked with them on a one to one basis, I was quizzed on my experience and due to the level of experience I was told that I would be contacted by the end of the month, but if, not then give Laure Rensburg a call in the new year, so I gave her a call as asked only to be told ‘You should never call us, we do not except calls we only contact people, never ever call us again’.

I was disappointed with the Easy attitude, and yes it’s up to them who they want to speak to, and yes it’s there company, but I am a human and not a piece of trash, I have work hard all my life to get to this level, and I do deserve to be treated like a grown up, and not like a child,

I am not bitter about not getting a job with Easy, just was disappointed that people can let a good brand name down with arrogant attitudes.