View Full Version : CASA Sting that went wrong......

Red Rat Lukey
1st Mar 2003, 04:06
Is it true that two female CASA employees chartered an aircraft on friday from Bankstown and flew down to, I think it was Moruya, and had arranged a CASA person from Canberra office to wait at the airport to charge the company for something or other?

Apparently the stingers ended up getting stung themselves for Entrapment . So called legal eagles appear to have had their wings clipped........Done yet again..........

CASA was phoned and one of the girls names was requested from the switch , just a moment I'll put you through!
Caught ...... Surely that would be entrapment?

Any truth to the rumour???????????????

axiom
1st Mar 2003, 07:51
Where are the very vocal and enthusiastic ex board members of AOPA who live in this neck of the woods?

This should have the cats a wailing, and unless all the yuppies are at playlunch, there seems to be a deafening silence.

Perhaps they only work Monday to Friday ?

We need more info.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Apollo 4
1st Mar 2003, 08:24
Depends on the terms of the contract of charter. If the CASA girls presented a circumstance that lead to the charter company conducting an illegal act, that, but for the presented circumstance would not have happened then it sounds like entrapment...

However if the CASA girls simply chartered a plane to go from A to B expecting the flight to be conducted within all legal boundaries and circumstances then it sounds more like a possible Agent Provocateur... which is honky Dorry ...

Just depends on the original terms and whether there was inducements or circumstances calculated to get the charter company to break the law..

Thats what the wife (legal beagle) recons anyway....

:eek: :eek:

Foyl
1st Mar 2003, 08:52
Yeah, sounds like a good rumour, roughly in the category of urban myth. :rolleyes: Whoever thought that one up has watched way too much television, and certainly has no idea of how the legal system here works.

axiom
2nd Mar 2003, 08:37
Hey Red Rat;

Did you get my email reply? Things went "dud" my end and makes me suspicious about security matters given the text.

In short if you didn't,

No they are not after them, they are part of them.

See where this thing goes before further contact. Serious.

kimwest
5th Mar 2003, 23:42
It seems that the only item missing from the clothes worn by the "officials" was a swastika.

Red Rat Lukey
6th Mar 2003, 02:23
Yes Foyle, and the media are always correct.

Politicians don't lie.

And by the way have you gone solo yet ?

Hows the bank job going ?

Just about finished your Airfix model of the Stuka?

But yes you know the system, thats why your on here................

axiom
6th Mar 2003, 03:28
Careful, Red Rat;

You could end up like me, if you say something conspiratorial (heavens, "CASA don't do that, we are here to help you"), the usual response is to question your paranoia.

If you respond to some of the opposition posts that don't agree with you, you are also paranoid.

And whatever you do, don't make anything, that could be construed as a threat, even if it isn't.

To dismiss your original post borders on foolish. There must be something that made you write it. I'm sure we will hear about it in due course. ;)

By the way, some of the opposition have multiple personalities, especially in the region you mentioned and have regularly posted many replies and also get to vote on polls more than once.

Who called ME paranoid ?? :rolleyes:

Foyl
7th Mar 2003, 07:37
Yeah Luke, you really have me tagged... :rolleyes: