PDA

View Full Version : Air 2K - Important Co. announcement this week

P.Pilcher
10th Sep 2001, 23:31
I have heard that staff have been warned that an important company announcement is to be made this week. Anybody heard anything? Apparently it may be associated with a possible link up with/takeover by Kuoni.

Mr Benn
10th Sep 2001, 23:39
Interesting. So do you work for Air 2000? If not, how did you hear about this "news"?
It wouldn't surprise me. There has been rumour of a Kuoni link up ever since the management changed recently. (The last manager, so rumour has it, was a bit peeved that the shareholders of Air 2k voted for Airtours rather than a Kuoni takeover and after that hit the rocks, Kuoni decided not to get involved).
Sounds like it could be a good deal.

P.Pilcher
10th Sep 2001, 23:45
No Mr Benn, I don't, but I know people who do!

rew
11th Sep 2001, 00:26
sounds like a cracking rumour to me lets keep this one going.

Scimitar
11th Sep 2001, 01:12
Maybe it's a new colour scheme - one designed by an adult this time. They're becoming quite rare nowadays - just look at Britannia's infantile "Master Brand" doodle!

SFly
11th Sep 2001, 01:38
I doubt it's a new paint scheme because they only just got the one they have a few years back. I also doubt it's a takeover because Air 2000 are not doing that bad at the moment, and anyway, as they are wholly owned and filled by First Choice/Unijet (and all that that entails) would they come into the equation? So far they have not.

Hmmm. What could it be, what could it be? :cool:

SFly

Edited for it were bad grammer.

[ 10 September 2001: Message edited by: SFly ]