View Full Version : Qatar airways snake - SALIYA

Hong Kong Layover
26th Feb 2003, 10:23
Could you members tell more about your information of "QR snake", on "HARM" he has done to the QR staff, the company, and its reputation?

Snake is the one of the massive reasons,why QR has a bad reputation.

Atleast this would ring a bell in AAB' ears!

taba
26th Feb 2003, 22:52
he's the one who supports you (mmm) then bollocks you for something...when you ask him to check that you are telling the truth and he finds out you are...he covers up and a few weeks later a "reprimand" appears in your pigeon hole! the punishment: and i who love playing golf..." banned from leaving Doha on days off" ahh what a hassle ha ha!

mind you he did similar to someone who's father was seriously ill!

:mad:

Hong Kong Layover
27th Feb 2003, 12:55
TABA,

Is Saliya really supporting or pretending to be supporting, to prove himself to the world,whilst finding his secretive way to reach a "goal" ,he thinks is only limited to him?

Or.. is it pure "INSECURITY",
And.. Fear of young blood comming to places?

A300Man
27th Feb 2003, 15:58
HK

Probably all of the above things that you wrote! It beats me, frankly, how certain individuals last so long in the company. Its probably more to do with the fact that he (and others) are half way up the backside of the CEO!!!! (not literally, I hasten to add).

AB6

f16hotburner
27th Feb 2003, 19:58
:cool: Watch out there! I can't believe how can all you pro-guys (at least few of you...) humilate yourselfs and lower your standards. It is not worht it...

The management is now a snake pit and I'm sure that will never change. I feel sorry for you guys hope you get some other alternatives soon! happy landings...stay away from the non-flying zone!
:cool:

Bang
29th Mar 2003, 01:30
Hong Kong,

Do you really think this would ring a bell in Akbars ears? I doubt it,...I am sorry.
It appears that you have been with Qatar air ways for many years;and how many incidents have you come accross where Akbar has turned a blind on such evil stuff saliya does to QR crew?

Dont we all, also know that this baste*d is hiding a lot from chief and showing a different picture of many things? does it matter to chief?.... "no" !!!!. Akbar is not even prepared to listen to or entertain any of these complaints.

To Akbar,his manegers are always correct, until the manegers screw Akbar up.other regular staff are always wrong,no mater what.

Akbar will never learn a lesson,nor such things will ring a bell in his ears.not even a bomb or a gun shot these days in the region would ring a bell in his ears,............until the "snake saliya" himself will find his way to fix the chief !!..........it will then be too late for Akbar !!!

A300Man
1st Apr 2003, 11:02
Bang

That was a rather personalized attack on the gentleman in question. Noting that you are currently working for QR, haven't you noticed any improvements at all in the way that cabin services is managed?

I was sad to hear that possibly two of the current performance supervisors are leaving the company (TS and DL). I thought that these guys were maybe starting to make some sort of headway in the management and training of crew. It seems to be the way with QR - that limited progress is achieved, then the achievers get so disgruntled that they leave!

Sad - and it will once again start to show in areas of customer service and safety.

Hope that you are, however, enjoying Qatar Airways. How long have you been there?

A300Man

Hong Kong Layover
7th Apr 2003, 07:32
Bang,

well...you are correct. I agree with you. nothing important seems to be ringging a bell ever in AAB' ears....untill he learns it the hard way !! after all he deserves it all !!!!!

Bang, by the way have you been on any of those flights when mrs.Akbar travelled? and have you seen how the snake licks her back side to secure his place and maintain goodwill with the chief? isnt that a laugh?

The snake is a real dual personality. part of him is in the closet(?????? ooops!) and the other (the made up side for his betterment) is out in the open. what is this man realy trying to prove? does he think the rest of the world is dumb and blind?...well the chief may be, but not the rest of the world !!!!!!

homesick rae
8th Apr 2003, 03:38
Mrs Akbar is a lovely lady and a pleasure to have on board by all accounts!

What happened to Pinhead!?

Hong Kong Layover
9th Apr 2003, 05:44
Indeed she is,with a monster!

which pinhead are you reffering to?... AAB or the SNAKE?

A300Man
18th May 2003, 17:53
Certain individuals mentioned above are currently being investigated by the Company due to apparent "mal practice" whilst working as an in-flight supervisor, prior to moving into management.

I am sorry to say that some of the allegations being investigated are actually very serious, and involve misconduct that would NOT be tolerated in the company today.

junkyard dog
18th May 2003, 18:13
A300 ,

why don't you be clear , what investigations?
what people , and what misconduct?

Let us know ....isn't this the purpose of this forum?

A300Man
18th May 2003, 20:56
Junkyard
Sorry - but short of mentioning the guy's name, it's not ethical to do so publicly on a forum like this.

The gent is currently in QR management. He is often referred to here as a "reptile" of sorts. That is all I would say.

homesick rae
18th May 2003, 21:08
A300 Man:

You have made my day!

A fabulous start to a hot sunday morning!

I hope they investigate all the way back to 1996!

However, WHO, may I ask is investigating???? Can't be AAB as the individual in person is glued to his posterior!

Thank you

HR:D

A300Man
18th May 2003, 21:34
Commercial Manager MAF!

Bang
19th May 2003, 02:25
:O Hmm...pay day has come for the snake,finaly then !!!!!

homesick rae
28th May 2003, 21:58
Well, does anyone know? Has it come?

I will be delighted personally and it will be a relief for the persevering, hardworking crew that carry on regardless.

HKL...a bit quiet these days aren't we?

A300 man...can you shine any light on the matter?

A300Man
30th May 2003, 05:39
Haven't heard anything Homesick. Will keep you posted with what I learn.

Bang
10th Jun 2003, 07:29
snake has once again contributed to the wrong doing by putting his fingers in the latest promotions of cabin services trainers.a whole bunch of unqualified crew have been promoted so that they wont go above him.

That dumb CEO is approving all that,adding to the misery!are we and the most qualified people of qatar airways gonna be trained by them???

where is QR gonna end up?

homesick rae
10th Jun 2003, 12:19
what the hell is going on?

AAB, do at least one thing...sack the b#####d!!!!

Sad guys...pse keep chins up!!!

homesick rae
15th Jun 2003, 05:55
just heard who these trainers are!!!! yikes!!!!

1.we have a jeddah contract boy who BEGGED MT for a permanent job! no experience prior to that!!

2. the boy wonder, EM, who due to his constant hardwork for the company probably is the ONLY one that deserves something, although he had no previous experience in flying prior to QR!

3. S, the belgian chocolate gone bad...ex citybird...i wonder how SHE got the position???? again little experience!

4. ES, hardwork pays off for an ex tennis coach at some resort...again NO previous flying experience!

NONE of the above have the qualifications/ experience to do the job in question...ONE could possibly handle it!

What a set up...the snake strikes again!!!

Well, Performance Mangement certainly ain't what it used to be! There again did QR ever really put this into practice on board?

Bunch of Sri Lankan a#*e!!!

A300 Man, Goldstone and co...your comments pse!!!??

:ugh:

Goldstone
16th Jun 2003, 04:26
In due course AAB and the bunch of incompetent yes men he surrounds himself with will I am sure be found out. He has miraculously survived this long, but as the airline continues to expand there is no way that his style of autocratic management can continue.

There are still many good people in the airline (there were many more, but dozens have got frustrated and left) and I know they want the company to survive and prosper. However in order to do that, in order for QR to become a good place to work, there needs to be a complete shake-up at the top with the present senior management being replaced by airline professionals who understand what the word "delegation" means, who know how to effectively manage and motivate staff and who hire and retain the right people.

We can only keep hoping that day is not too far away.

Hong Kong Layover
3rd Jul 2003, 05:08
hi guys,

back again after along time.had real trouble signing in.

well,as usual got loads of info and shall be back soon on this topic and other hot stuff.

Hong Kong Layover

homesick rae
18th Jul 2003, 01:53
Well, I hear that the SSSSSSSNake and his cohorts may have made a boo boo and it is all change as regards the Performance Supervisors!

HKL, would appreciate your confirmation, but I hear that DE/ JJ/ EM are now in the training school.

PS: SM/ JG as well as one or two of those previously mentioned.

I believe that his "choice" was questioned hence a reshuffle of position.

However, he HAS apparently selected a lady whom has been the subject of many a report about her personal hygiene. This has not been questioned and once again proves that the cabin crew "management" haven't got a clue!

I wonder, what actually happens to these reports? Ah, I forgot they go into a database controlled by the "welfare" dept!

Nuff said!

A300Man
18th Jul 2003, 19:24
Homesick,

Haha. You make me laugh mate.........my sides were splitting when I read your comments about personal hygiene!! But, very accurate may I add.

From what I have heard, your post above is spot on in terms of the re-shuffle. However, not sure that SK really had anything to do with the original selection of candidates. Understand it was BG only.

Anyway, who cares?

HKL should have been selected - he is miles ahead of all of the above in terms of capability and experience.

A300Man

homesick rae
18th Jul 2003, 23:54
A300 Man

Yes, he is. That's what P's me off. Having said that one or two good choices there!

...and you're right, who cares? BG/ SK: They are both as wriggly as each other!

HR

jamup
19th Jul 2003, 21:06
Hmmmmm is he really Poisnous ,,, and could be since he comes from that tropical region , but have met very very nice people from there though ,

James