PDA

View Full Version : £32500 profit WOOHOO!!!!!

moo
24th Feb 2003, 15:47
sorry to 'gloat' but jus am SOOOO EXCITED. sold my house an now have the £32500 in my bank!!! Got some virtually free accomodation for the next couple of years too so will be going integrated in 2005 if all goes well!!

Static Discharge
24th Feb 2003, 15:51
Is the reason you currently live rent free due to the fact that you are in prison?

moo
24th Feb 2003, 16:00
nope, jus rented a 4 bedroomed house out near a local university.
I have further rented out the 3 spare rooms to some students at a very reasonable rate, more than covering my rent to the owner of the house and paying for a few bills.
the way to go if you want to save 60 - 80% of your wages without living with mummy!

FL390
24th Feb 2003, 16:18
If I were you, I would buy some Premium Bonds to get a chance of winning a million, buy some shares in companies that are big and won't go under soon (read: NOT airlines) such as BP and AstraZeneca that pay good dividends whilst finding a high interest savings account and putting the rest of the money in there to save for an ATPL.:cool: :rolleyes: ;) :) :D

FL390
24th Feb 2003, 17:26
You could blow it all on a great big beach party where all expenses are paid for PPRuNe members!!!:cool: :D ;) :p

moo
24th Feb 2003, 17:34
those merecedes SLKs are cute..........why do i have to have ambition??!!! why don't i want to be a chef or something low investment??!