PDA

View Full Version : Servisair EDI - recruiting

jaw2001
22nd Feb 2003, 18:42
If anyone is interested, Servisair at EDI are looking for a bucket load of staff - mostly in Pax Services, but some dispatch as well.

EDI is the UK's second fastest growing airport and due to winning several new Contracts - Servisair are looking to recruit.

Departures Beckham
27th Feb 2003, 23:05
JAW: What type of contracts are they offering? Full-time/Part-time? Seasonal/Permanent? What are Servisair like to work for up there (feel free to answer that one by PM if you need to!)

Just More Crap
28th Feb 2003, 20:13
Hey,
I am interested too....

Regards,

opsflyer53
28th Feb 2003, 20:27
All contracts at Servisair EDI are temp/part time to start off with, usually plenty of scope for over time and I have never heard of anyone getting paid off at the end of the summer either - most staff are either kept on or move on voluntarily.

Part time means 30hrs/week - however, I do not know what the starting pay scale is -sorry.

What are Servisair, like to work with? I think that depends on whether you are in dispatch or pax services and depends on your own character as well. You will be worked hard - It is a very busy station.

cabbott1
8th Mar 2003, 12:46
The outlook for Edinburgh looks very good. Good news regarding contracts and increases in staff.

I worked between 98 and 01 in the Edinburgh station and now I'm in greener pastures new in Copenhagen. I have to say i enjoyed working there.

Edinburgh is not a bad station although resources are always stretched to the maximum and it can be a stressful job and you are worked to the max. However Edinburgh is a exciting station and there is never a dull moment if you catch my drift + The girls are not bad looking!

I guess if you need a job and can handle the stress email JAW2001 who can pass it on to the correct address.

:cool:

Sally Cinnamon
11th Mar 2003, 17:31
mingers.com ?? :8