View Full Version : Has NewAir hired F50 Captains ?

ADFS
22nd Feb 2003, 15:16
I was under the impression NewAir needed F50 Captains.
I am still waiting for their Chief Pilot (?) to give me the call he promised "next week" two months ago.

A fool for believing?
:suspect:

Will Rogers
22nd Feb 2003, 19:42
Excellent question!

I have relpied to two separate ads with about six months between them.

The ads read: Pilots needed (basically) but yet the reply I got (both times) was that "at present we don't have a need for pilots"???? Make up your minds would ya!? :confused:

ADFS
23rd Feb 2003, 17:40
I sure wish they´d call so I can give them the big NO...
just got hired to fly 737´s...still, I think they have mis-led a lot of typed guys...oh well:yuk:

olholh
25th Feb 2003, 14:16
NewAir is a small outfit. It will never get away from the starting blocks.

It is managed by people with no managerial experience or training, and should not be considered serious or professional.

The company is owned by someone in Ireland, who has a go-between of the same caliber as the manager.

Their Operations Manager have absolutely no talent for administration or personell, and is given no support to grow in the job.

It is one of those general aviation, small time operators that happened to lay their hand on a slightly larger aircraft than the a Navajo.

ADFS
27th Feb 2003, 19:03
I actually met the Irish gentleman you refer to, and the director and they were both friendly, but of course it was a meeting to wet lease a plane from them.
My problem was with the DO who I will not name. Of course, he may be a victim of well-wishing. Oh welll...too late anyway like I said but its unfortunate. I guess we have to remember that promises over the phone are worth nothing.

Bengt Engel
27th Feb 2003, 20:11
That is a correct observation my dear Sir.....