PDA

View Full Version : Delta 767-300

ASA Flyer
21st Feb 2003, 00:25
Going to ATL from MAN in july with Delta on a 767, whats the service like compared to the MD-11 and 777? Do they have seat back TVs?

Departures Beckham
21st Feb 2003, 11:39
Have a look here (http://www.delta.com/travel/during_flight/inflight_ent/index.jsp) at Delta's website. If you are on the DL64 (20:20-09:35) it will be a 767-300.

I've travelled with Delta on US domestic services and the TV shows screened were quite good, rather than the usual Mr Bean they had Everybody Loves Raymond (my favorite US comedy), but they did still have the usual fillers such as TV's Funniest Moments and You've Been Framed style shows.

Curious Pax
21st Feb 2003, 15:23
Only the 777s on Delta have seat back TV, the rest are the drop down screens where everyone watches the same film. Having taken my 2 year old across the Atlantic 3 times in the last year, it is worth (if travelling with young kids) taking a route with the seatback tellys installed as they are brilliant for keeping kids quiet! Don't know what it was doing to his brain, but watching 'A Bug's Life' 4 times in a row on bmi last year did wonders for my stress levels compared to what I had anticipated!