PDA

View Full Version : Type Ratings

juba
19th Feb 2003, 10:42
heh guys need some advice - can anyone recomend a good place to carry out an inital citation II type rating in the US?
Thanks

rick1128
7th Mar 2003, 03:31
Are you trying to put this on a non-US certificate? If so, check with your aviation authorties to see who they will accept. It is my understanding that Kenya generally accepts UK authorites. If that is the case I suggest either Flight Safety or Simuflite as your best choices as the UK authorities do accept their training.

Midnight Mike
1st Apr 2003, 21:16
Call this number
562-938-0125 and ask for Peter Walker
This is the number for FlightSafetyInternational, and no, I do not work for this company....

juba
2nd Apr 2003, 00:22
Thanks very much Rick and Mike. It is an FAA ATP although I am Irish with a UK passport this JAR stuff is scary. I have been in touch with both flight safety and simuflite and hoping to be over there soon. Simuflite seemed very good. Just got my green card after an incredibly long wait but aviaiion is a tough market at the moment. Kenya is also suffering so I think it is time just to hang in and wait for things to pick up. Thanks for the advice as you are cut off out here from the rest of the world.

Good luck with everything and cheers again.
Juba