PDA

View Full Version : CityFlyer ATRs

Ex Servant
15th Feb 2003, 21:34
Could anybody update me on which ATRs are left in the fleet and how long they are going to be around for? I did ask BA some time ago but the response was rather vague. Just wanted to know so I could do the last flight.
Now for the saddest request of the week. I actually enjoyed my four years flying down the back of them and would like a bit of one as a sort of momento. I seem to remember that for the benefit of the pax some of them had a plaque on the bulkhead just inside the cabin door giving the reg, date of manufacture etc. One of these or something else similar would be rather nice if at all possible. I haven't won the lottery yet so can't afford a whole one for the garden!
Regards to everyone
Thanks
John

tech...again
15th Feb 2003, 22:33
-TJ, -TK, -TN, -TO & -TP still flying. As for souvenirs, taking a half-warm sausage off a BA aircraft is not a good idea, let alone a piece of the aircraft itself!

;)

Ex Servant
21st Feb 2003, 20:48
Cheers for the reply ta. I remember the story of the sausage! Common sense went out of the window that day. As you'll know (and others do hopefully!) I was just wondering if anyone legally had any bits that were going in the bin that I could have had. Got lots of photos of crew and aircraft around Europe though.
Regards
John