PDA

View Full Version : AMM To Las Palmas.

Tonic Please
15th Feb 2003, 09:27
Hi. Can anyone tell me the time and Flight Number of the Flight run by Air 2000 which goes to Gran Canaria TODAY at around 7 in the evening. Such information seems impossible for me to find online, even on air200.com

Thanks for any help!

Smooth skies :)

Dan.

I meant Air2000.com*

WHBM
15th Feb 2003, 12:52
I think you probably also meant to include the departure airport !!!

from Gatwick - AMM448C
from Bristol - AMM565C
from Manchester - AMM428C

Tonic Please
15th Feb 2003, 13:32
Yes, How silly of me!! It was Gatwick - which you included. Many thanks for that.

Smooth skies :)

Dan.

Tonic Please
17th Feb 2003, 07:39
I'm taking liberties now, but what is the one coming back from Gran Canaria to Gatwick on Sunday, at around 4pm arrival time? I cannot find that online either. A link would be useful, as would the answer to my question :)

Smoth sies,
Dan.

WHBM
17th Feb 2003, 08:56
Tonic please:

AMM use the same flight number in both directions, but the suffix on the inbound changes from C to D. So AMM448D.

It will come up about 12 hours beforehand on:

http://www.baa.co.uk/main/airports/gatwick/flight_arrivals_frame.html

Afraid I'm referring to printed material for the departures.

Tonic Please
17th Feb 2003, 09:10
Its ok mate, you dont need to impress me! I appreciate you looking for me! I just noticed on the link which you posted (and im going to look at shortly), that it is baa.co.uk.....and I looked at that site and could not find anything that had the departuire flight I was loking for. Oh well, I have it now so thanks :)

On a side note, you are probably wondering why I want such information. Well im not plotting aganist an aircraft. My girlfriend went to Gran Canaria Saturday arrives back Sunday, and I forgot to ask her the flight numbers so I could pick up the old chit chat over the radio on my scanner.

I'll shut up now :}

Smooth skies...

Dan :D