PDA

View Full Version : China Airlines Interview

CoyCity
13th Feb 2003, 15:43
Hi guys,

has anybody some information concerning the interview process (Questions,Simulator & Medical ) with CAL?

Any suggestions how to prepare for the interview ?

If anybody is familiar with the working conditions & benefits currently being offered I would appreciate some info.

Thanks for your help !

Coy City

captainsnoopy
17th Feb 2003, 07:33
Did you receive any PM regarding your post? I received info from a mate who's flying for CAL that they are looking for crews on their 737NG fleet, he told me to download apps from www.cadf.org, but the site is in Chinese....maybe u can help?

Thanks and let me know how it goes with your interview, good luck!

Capt. Snoopy;)

freightdriver
19th Feb 2003, 00:30
Go CAL!

I am sending my application this week, for 737-800 FO. I got less than 2000 total and 500+ on the older brother (200s) do you think I have a chance?

I've been following the progress and actually flown with them as a pax on the 800, it was a pleasant trip. Understand that base would be most likely in Taipei, what's it like? If u could share crew composition in terms of local and expat and the general feeling about the mix crew....

Thanks..
;)

Skaz
21st Feb 2003, 09:16
ilovelonghaul, how long would you generally wait for any indication that your application was received? If they do send one.

Also, not type rated on the a/c , but seeing tehy are expanding so fast, what you think chances are of employement, now or in future?

Cheers

cumulusse
24th Feb 2003, 03:42
hi ilovelonghaul

what is CAL requirement concerning origins of license and experience?

many thanks.......enjoy!

Skaz
25th Feb 2003, 07:58
thanks, though as much......will wait and see:cool:

B767300ER
27th Feb 2003, 04:57
I got an app from CAL, and sent it in. They were interviewing for 744/A340 F/Os; have'nt heard from them yet. We'll see.