PDA

View Full Version : Mount Cook Airlines

avagobro
13th Feb 2003, 14:24
G'Day,

Is there a list of New Zealand operators(Mount Cook, Origin, Freedom, Air Nelson, Eagle Air, Sounds Air, Sun Air, Great Barrier, Air Safaris, ANZ, Southern Air,did i miss anyone?) out there with contact people and addresses to send c.vs etc? and if not can anyone post them or offer any asssitance.

thanks in advance

avago :}

Dances_With_Clouds
13th Feb 2003, 18:34
G'day avagobro,

All of these places have their own websites with contact details on them. Eagle is in the process of interviewing as I type this, Origin will probably not be taking on any more low hour (less than 2500 + 500 multi) for at least 3 months, Air Nelson is overflowing with people already checked and waiting to get back in. Sunair, GBA, Air Safari, Southern Air, Northern Air, Air Napier, Air Charter Manawatu, Air New Plymouth, Taupo Air Services, Waiheke Air Services, etc etc are all smaller operators ie light twins/ singles.

Hope this is of some help.

avagobro
15th Feb 2003, 13:01
Dancer,

Thanks for the reply. Havent had too much luck on websites for the main regionals,Origin excluded. Was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. Have tried a google search on Mount Cook and a few pf the others to no avail. Any help appreciated.....

keep the dirty side earthward

Avago :}

Dances_With_Clouds
15th Feb 2003, 13:46
G'day again,

May have steered you a bit the wrong way with Eagle, Air Nelson & Mt Cook, the are all sub-sideries of Air NZ. Unfortuantely, I don't have their contact details at hand. Some of the smaller/feeder airlines may not have websites, but I am sure there are some out there for Sunair, Air Charter Manawatu & Air New Plymouth. You're best bet would be to order a copy of the NZ Wings directory, it has all the countries operators, what they do & their contact details. I think it is organised by Aviation Publishing, (NZ) 0800 500 045, PO BOX 294 Wellington. If not, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck

motboy
16th Feb 2003, 03:03
for Mt Cook Airlines go to www.pilot.staffCV.com

slice
16th Feb 2003, 11:47
Do they really use staffcv for hiring!? Hmmmm...me thinks possibly not.

:yuk: