View Full Version : EK preliminary selection in Bangkok (Feb. 20-21,2003)

meisu2000
13th Feb 2003, 11:28
Hi Everyone,

I'm one of the candidates who is invited to join the Cabin Crew preliminary screen of Emirates airline. It will be held between February 20th and 28th,2003. Therefore, I would like the suggustions to be successful from Ek crew or anyone who has the experience on this selection.

I have heard that the first process of the selection is measure weight and height. And then watching the introduction video about the UAE and the airline. After that we have to ask some question to the interviewers. I want to know what kind of question,I should ask them?? After finishing the process, we must have the writting test. Could you share me about the topics of the essay that you have ever faced?? Is it difficult or not?? And If I could pass the writting exam. We have to be devided into small group for the group disscussion process. Could you please share me the topics of group discussion that you have ever faced?? and What I have to do, if I have no idea about the topic because other candidates have already said it? And what about the one-by-one interview?? and psychological exam??

Now, I really feel nervous about the selection because I do not know how to prepare myself for this selection. And I also do not know about the critiria of the Cabin Crew that the EK would like to select. Please do give me some advices. Million thanks in advance for you all.

Meisu :O

PS: Do the foreign languages besides English would be an advantage for the selection? I can speak fleunt in Thai and Mandarin and a little bit of French. My foreign languages skill would be a plus or not?? I need your suggestion. :confused: