PDA

View Full Version : Fun Flying. Any Suggestions?

DillonDownUnder
13th Feb 2003, 10:51
OK, so suppose you have just won lotto. Where would you go to spend some money on some fun flying?
Can anyone suggest any companies or people offering something different in aviation? From fly-in fishing trips to war-birds to fast jets. Anything a bit out of the ordinary. These operations must be out there, but where are they? Any personal recommendations (or otherwise) would be even better.
Your help is much appreciated.
(And before you ask, no I haven’t won lotto…………..I wish)

DillonDownUnder
13th Feb 2003, 23:57
Thanks BIK, that was great - very helpful.
Anyone else?

radar o'reilly
14th Feb 2003, 06:54
not sure if it is what your after,

but if money was not an issue, I would pay whatever it cost to go in a F-14 Tomcat, takeoff and landing on an aircraft carrier.

surely it can't get any better. :cool:

the wizard of auz
15th Feb 2003, 12:28
yeah, easy to beat. FA18 super hornet, off the cat and then trapped again after an hour of aero's. :D

Wizofoz
15th Feb 2003, 20:17
A brand new Edge 540, a decked out 441 and a Biplane of some ilk (Maybe a Waco?)...

sigh!

TurboOtter
15th Feb 2003, 21:21
If money way no object,

Maybe a concorde or the most expensive Bizjet, quite frankely I wouldn't really care as long as it was flash.
The job to do though is to be a penthouse/playboy/hustler pilot, with a rule that there must be at least four women for every man on board at ALL times.....................................Oops lost my train of thought there:cool: :cool: ;) :D :D :D :D

Kamitori
16th Feb 2003, 16:42
Try flying a Strikemaster out of Bathurst, NSW.

www.jetfighterflights.com

TIMMEEEE
17th Feb 2003, 03:53
Have we considered Microsoft Flight Sim 2002/Combat Flight Sim?

Its a ****e load cheaper!

Mark CRUISE
19th Feb 2003, 12:32
Try Sydney Aerobatic School they are the cheaper alternative to the ones listed before here. Flying aero's is so much fun youll love it.

Tankengine
20th Feb 2003, 00:52
Go Gliding at Narromine, or Corowa, or Lake Keepit, or Tocumwal, or Waikerie, or Kingaroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O
In a high performance glider, NOT an older 2 seater.;)