PDA

View Full Version : sponsorship

aerosemployee
11th Feb 2003, 18:04
ATPL Sponsorship.

Aeros Flying School are now looking for someone to undertake a 3-year sponsorship, which will ultimately lead to the issue of a frozen ATPL. As someone who has participated in the scheme I would like to present my view of the proposal.

Firstly, you will be required to work 6-days a week undertaking primarily general ops duties and in return over the 3-year period you will be rewarded with flight training right up to ME CPL and IR.

Whilst you will be expected to work very hard and undertake many different tasks you will ultimately be working in an incredibly enjoyable environment with a great team of people, additionally you will get the opportunity to learn a great deal about the industry whilst you work towards achieving your career goal.

I feel that to the right person the scheme that Aeros offer is a fantastic opportunity.

scroggs
11th Feb 2003, 19:44
You put me in a difficult position here. We don't allow unpaid advertising within the forums and, as an employee of the sponsoring organisation, that is technically what you are doing. Yet I would hate to deprive our wannabes of the chance of learning about this opportunity, so I shall lock the topic and let it drift gently out of view.

If any non-employees would care to comment about this sponsorship on a new thread, we'd all be delighted to hear from you.

Scroggs
Virgin/Wannabes Moderator
[email protected]