PDA

View Full Version : Jobs in England

Tippex
11th Feb 2003, 14:06
Evening all I have just been looking at the job market via a few well known web sites back in blighty and its seems a bit slow. I have looked into Gama and have read a few comments on them vie this site. The main one that sticks out is GoldAir International I see from their web site they are at Biggin Hill , Cambridge and Dublin, do they have ops staff at all their bases the job description is not very clear are they looking for a Controller or a Manager as it says Previous Operational experience would be preffered. The other job that interests me is Titan at Stansted very good web site and a good fleet will the 757 be freight or pax. And finally my big question is it worth moving back home or is the industry still in a bad way.

Many thanks Mr T

boredcounter
12th Feb 2003, 21:10
Thanks for posting. Sorry thanks for your first post.
You seem to know very little about the UK job market, for somebody giving their location as UK.
Please feel free to e-mail me your CV. I would love to vet you and pass my comments onto my friends at Titan!

Bored.

Bargepole, springs to mind.

(edit)
Sorry to the regs, 70+ plus views and no posts. Just had to speak up.

As Shaw Taylor said, 'Keep 'em peeled'. It starts here, and ends on the arrival ramp.

VIKING9
13th Feb 2003, 01:41
If I can help, I will. Goldair are based at Biggin Hill but rumours are floating around that they have laid off some ops staff and are relocating to Stansted. I think you should drop me a private message and I'll fill you in if I can. :uhoh:

The Grooover
13th Feb 2003, 09:48
Im Confused

Are Gold Air recruiting or laying off ??

I had a quick look on their website and could find no jobs advertised, although I am one of the dimwits that couldnt find the job ads on this site (are there really any ???)

Having been out of the GA scene for a while has the Gold Air bubble burst ??

Hmmmmmmmmm

TG

PRB44
13th Feb 2003, 11:14
According to aviation jobsearch,thet are recruiting a senior
operations officer at Biggin Hill.Salary between 23-30k
Hope this helps

VIKING9
13th Feb 2003, 18:14
Don't be fooled or enticed by the salary though!!:O

Tippex
13th Feb 2003, 20:32
boredcounter sorry I think I will pass on your offer... I have had a lot of PM`s on this subject and I am sad to say none were good on any of the companys so I think I shall keep on looking...:confused: