PDA

View Full Version : Maths and Physics

marshall
11th Feb 2003, 08:24
Does anyone know of any RECOGNIZED maths and physics course that are accepted by the airlines?

I seem to remember one up in QLD but that was a few years back. :confused:

I need one that QF and any international carriers would recognize and that could be done rather quickly.

Melbourne would be fantastic but will travel!

Any help or information would be great!

stormywx
11th Feb 2003, 09:50
The Uni of Central Queensland offers Physics and Maths courses approved by QF. Goto UCQ (http://www.ucq.edu.au) . Just advise them when you make contact that your after the bridging courses for QF.

These courses are via corrospondence, you do have to return assignments and sit a final exam (that you can do at a place of your choice in your home town). They cost around $150 and if you work on them, you could knock each one over in a couple weeks.

I did a big search a while ago and this was the cheapest/quickest option available.

Best of luck with QF!

stormy

aero979
11th Feb 2003, 21:24
Steve Holding also runs a course in Brisbane, held at the University of Queensland.
The cost is $1150 for a 4 week course, you can do the 1st and the last by correspondence.
message me for the phone number if you are interested.

needanamefast
11th Feb 2003, 22:48
MARSHALL

I have a list of all the approved coarses for Qantas I'm new to Pprune so a little unsure how to get it to you can you private message me with your email address or however you would like to do get it let me know

Cheers
:D

marshall
12th Feb 2003, 05:57
Many thanks to all, but especially Stormywx! :ok:

Aero979 and Needanamefast, check your personal messages!

Thanks guys! ;)

RoSiPaSi
18th Sep 2003, 23:50
Needanamefast,

I too would like a copy of that list. I can't send you a personal message as you are a 'guest' and i belive you need to be registered to have that function.

I presume however, that you may be able to PM me. Hit the Private Msg button at the top of my post.

If you don't have this option, let me know and i will come up with an alternative solution.

Much appreciated.

Rosi