View Full Version : Emirates: Do's and dont's

Anflygirl
11th Feb 2003, 00:18
Hi everyone. I am sure you are all sick to death of these questions but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect at the Emirates walk ins. Do they have age restrictions are you able to be married? What sort of thing are they looking for? Any idea what sort of questions asked? Was an FA with Ansett for years, would this be a help or hinderance. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

snow
11th Feb 2003, 01:50
anflygirl

I know alot of English and Irish girls that work for Emirates, they really enjoy the lifestyle, but I am nearly sure Emirates have an age limited up to 32 or something. Their interview will be easy compare to QF "plus they like good looking people". I have also received a "Thanks but No Thank you letter" from QF, I am not very happy with the process, I thought like you, a medical and you were in. Hope all goes well and you don't end up going for an unnecessary medical.

Snow:O

KitKat79:)))
11th Feb 2003, 11:44
Hi Guys,
I'm sure you're all completely sick of this topic...but i desperately need advice! i've been invited to attend an EK interview in Melb :O :O :O , this is my first time airline intrview..so any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanx a bunch in advance..
Kathy

PS.. Nick 78, mine is on the Saturday..not Friday

wing8
15th Feb 2003, 12:45
Hello EK experts,employees(current & ex),applicants etc....

Would love to hear from ANY of you re:working for EK,life in Dubai,the interview process etc-have many,many questions so I welcome lots of PM's with any advice!
Yes,I have done a search and read past posts regarding this topic but want more....
Desperately awaiting your pm's with much anticipation and excitement.
:O
P.S you can post publicly for others' benefit if you like?

qfmike737
3rd Mar 2003, 10:15
Dont bring in a BAD CV! it has to be SPOT ON!