View Full Version : Air New Zealand LHR?????? (merged)

Brandy
10th Feb 2003, 16:40
Hello All!!!!!!!

Just wondering if any one knows any thing about the 3 yr contracts out of LHR to do LHR - LAX.

I hear they are recruiting well if so how the hell do i apply ?????:)

I am currently working at buzz!! and the prospects are looking bleak as i do not want RYANAIR on my c.v and miss wide body A/C.........

Any help appreciated..........:} ;)

excess baggage
10th Feb 2003, 18:56
check out their uk web site airnz at co. uk
/careers

i emailed them to request an application form but have not heard back.
good luck
try gf too. i work for them and have been here over 10 years.:O

yellow rocket
11th Feb 2003, 00:09
Ring their recruitment sub The Zone in Auckland

The Zone
112 Gladstone Rd
Parnell
Auckland Mail Centre
Auckland
+ 64-9-377 1466

www.inthezone.info

Good luck

Disko Biscuit
14th Feb 2003, 14:50
Hi

I've also just applied for an application form for the LHR based job.

Does anyone know if anybody has had any success of getting an interview so far?

Southend Geeza
14th Feb 2003, 15:31
Excess baggage..... Are you sure thats the correct web address? Could'nt get anything up.

What exactly is the zone, where do i click on for recruitment?

Not very good with these things!!! :confused:

Disko Biscuit
16th Feb 2003, 18:10
Southend Geezar

If you go to the Air NZ website and click thru to 'careers' there is an e-mail contact at the bottom of the page.

Just send thru your details to the e-mail addresss and hopefully they should send you an application form.

DB

FormerFlyer
1st Mar 2003, 06:51
Well I finally got the application form through today (only took a couple of weeks!).

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for the above 3 year contract? Anyone got the gen. on what they're like to work for & what the Kiwi crews think of UK base?

Will be sending off as soon as I get my photo done - wish me luck!

FF

flymeagain
1st Mar 2003, 09:27
I sent me application off before Christmas and still havent heard anything!!! having spoken to some friends of mine who used to fly for B.D., they love it, the money's really good, but it gets a bit boaring doing Lax all the time!! however there is talk of doing HKG from LHR.

FormerFlyer
1st Mar 2003, 10:44
Thanks for that info you've got from your exBD friends :O

You don't happen to have any idea of what the pay is - I know you say it's really good. Good luck with your own application - are you flying at the mo?

cheers

FF

ex cabin crew
2nd Mar 2003, 00:02
slghtly off the subject but still connected to
to ANZ, I have been trying to get in touch with an old friend Simon Fabrizio who i understand is LHR based with ANZ. Anyone able to help? Many thanks.

yellow rocket
2nd Mar 2003, 05:52
Let's back up a second....

Did you actually get offered the job? Did you accept their offer?

If so, under New Zealand law you can lodge a grievance for unfair dismissal.

Contact the Employment Relations Authority

www.ers.govt.nz

FormerFlyer
2nd Mar 2003, 17:31
Hurrah!!

It's been merged - thanks mods!

Now we can get it back to the top of the list and perhaps other CC will see what Qs we're asking.

FF
;)

Xenia
3rd Mar 2003, 08:47
Once again folks ...
As an internet etiquette the use of capitals when posting means shouting, please don't :uhoh:
And please do not open a new post when one relevant is already going on. In just few days both the fab Flyblue and myself have merged AirNZ threads...
Ciao

pilots pal 81
5th Mar 2003, 19:56
Take it you don't have to be a permanent New Zealand resident to apply for a london Heathrow position with Air new Zealand. Does anyone know? :confused: The info they send with the application makes it sound like for all positions you have to be a resident.