PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Revision

avrodamo
28th Mar 2001, 03:30
I am currently studying for my ATPL stage 2, on a distance learning course. Im not having many problems understanding it, but my real problem is what is the best method to revise what i have studied. Is it to work through question banks ? is it to re-read my notes from cover to cover ?
I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has completed the distance learning ATPL and what they found was the best way to revise.

foghorn
28th Mar 2001, 17:40
Hallo there,

I share your predicament - I'm revising the Techs for May at EGKK(which exams you doing?)

I started working from cover to cover through the notes, but hell there's just too much of them. Instead I've started running back through all the test questions (supplied by the school), seeing which ones I get wrong, and then doing reading targetted on those subjects I get wrong.

Seemed to work for me in the Navs!

Good luck!
foggy.

eject
29th Mar 2001, 05:25
there are methods you could try. I'm a little out of practice, mind you. See if you can get hold of any of Tony Buzan's books. I think the key is to keep testing yourself and have a comprehensive programme of continual revision.