PDA

View Full Version : Building Multi Hours WHERE??????

HomerSimpson
27th Mar 2001, 17:05
I am looking to build multi hours. Can anyone tell me where are the cheapest twin aircraft for hire are. It doesn't matter which part of the world. Aircraft type, company name, contact details and cost would be appreciated. I know usually the US is best but its a big place, any specific places?

Thanks,
Homer ;)

------------------
Duff, Duff, that Wonderful stuff. Ummmmm Doughnuts

Hubinator
27th Mar 2001, 17:21
Here in New Zealand you can pick up a light twin ... say a Pipr aztec ( pa23) etc... for around $250 nz / $90-100 us,

Not sure if thats any help to ya bud... but there ya go...... :)

askop
28th Mar 2001, 14:11
You should send ronchonner a mail. Take a look at his posts. He seems like a clever guy!

Check out his treads....

Good Luck...

foghorn
28th Mar 2001, 17:47
askop,

:) :) :) :)

You can remove your tongue from your cheek now

:) :) :) :)

GT
28th Mar 2001, 18:18
This may not be of much interest to you but....I recently did a night qualification for some young lad - total time about 850 hours - multi time about 750 hours!! Parachute dropping for one of the local clubs apparently.

HomerSimpson
28th Mar 2001, 18:26
Thanks GT,

Thats impressive! I wish I could find somewhere like that to build my hours!

------------------
Duff, Duff, that Wonderful stuff. Ummmmm Doughnuts

Lard Beast
28th Mar 2001, 19:04
Homer, old chap, try a bloke called ioannis loutzis at the following email address: [email protected]

He has a Beech Duchess for about 90 Pounds Stg per hour. it's just been completely refurbished and has zero'ed engines and props as well as new paint and interior. He'll also arrange accomodation for you right by the airport in a house he uses to board students at his school. Good luck mate....