PDA

View Full Version : Seneca I POH

Luca_brasi
5th Feb 2003, 09:28
Anyone know of where i may be able to get a hold of (preferrably for purchase or photocopy) a POH for a PA-34 Seneca I in or around Melbourne??

I am just about to start my endorsment as well as my MECIR on it and havent been able to get a hold of a copy as yet.

I will be happy to pay for postage if coming from further afield or even from within Melbourne.

Also, any tips and tricks or things to be aware of when flying the Seneca?? All my previously flying has beein in Warriors, Archers and Arrows and I've been told that it will be very similar handling and instrumentation wise.

I have also seen a few posts about the landing of Seneca I's. If possible an elaboration would be great as it seems to be something that catches pilots unaware and it would be great to know about so I can avoid it.

Thanks in advance

Natit
5th Feb 2003, 21:18
Hey there.

Haven't flown one myself, but heard a few nightmare stories. Just pray that both engines continue to run properly, as it appears to be a dog on one :eek:

Have fun with it though mate, and let us know how you get on.

You may be able to contact ASA or TKFS here in YPAD for the POH as they have a Sen I, but unsure bout that.

Natit

marshall
6th Feb 2003, 05:01
Check your private messages Luca_brasi! :ok:

Pinky the pilot
6th Feb 2003, 08:08
Luca; I did most of my CPL and my initial Command M/E IFR plus at least four renewals of same in a Seneca 1 . As far as I'm concerned it is an excellent a/c in which to do the training for the above mentioned as anything you will fly afterwards will seem easier!!:D :D :D