PDA

View Full Version : CX cadets and union ban???

jetjockey696
3rd Feb 2003, 20:25
Hey Guys and Girls

I don't understand, why the cadets of CX are not affected with the union ban, and direct SO are?????

I tried to look everywhere, I even email union HQ, still waiting.. no answer. Please could someone answer my question.

Happy flying and sunny side UP.

shortly
4th Feb 2003, 06:55
JJ, what a jolly good question. I wouldn't be holding my breath whilst waiting for a sensible reply from the AOA though.

Rin tin tin
4th Feb 2003, 09:55
Because the ban is a load of cobblers.

gissmonkey
4th Feb 2003, 16:18
because the die hard AOA w@nkers seem to think that because the cadets weren't involved in aviation before, they are not leaving an aviation job to go to CX........................go figure???

fire wall
4th Feb 2003, 22:34
........and just as ridiculous is that there are 8000 pilots in the US and a couple of hundred in Australia without a job yet they too are "discouraged" from accepting a position with CX.....bit hard to leave a job when it no longer exists......as the AOA committee will soon find out when they slowly fade into obscurity, unless of course they bother to ask the opinion of their membership re the ban because no one that I speak to supports it. Nor do they attest to even being asked to vote on it's implementation. Some union eh?