PDA

View Full Version : Work in NQ

PropDuster
2nd Feb 2003, 05:36
Greetings all

Shiny new CPL , NVFR (Never used in anger), AzTruck endorsed based in Townsville looking for first start, will do/fly anything. Any advise greatfully recieved, the usual dilema ahead IR or J Grade III ?

Regards Prop.

Throtlemonkey
2nd Feb 2003, 10:34
The start of a great adventure then prop duster.

whats an aztruck ?

compressor stall
2nd Feb 2003, 11:23
Not a lot of instructing north of the 'ville.

the wizard of auz
2nd Feb 2003, 11:44
Its a aztec, throttlemonkey. I am suprized at you.

Throtlemonkey
3rd Feb 2003, 08:38
Yeah I shoulda known that wiz but I'm not up to date on pipers.

The annual migration up north and off to the Territory starts soon might see you there propduster.

Arm out the window
4th Feb 2003, 00:21
Don't know much about what's going on in the fixed wing world, but have you had anything to do with Bob Harris at Innisfail yet?
If not, he's a good bloke to do further training with and is experienced and respected in the region.
This isn't an ad, by the way! I did some flying with him about a year ago and liked his approach.

Mr. Hat
4th Feb 2003, 08:50
Propduster

"will do/fly anything". I hope you mean by this that you are very keen to have a go. Be careful out there bud :) .

PropDuster
5th Feb 2003, 02:17
Thanks Guys
Appreciate the info

Arm out the window, Have heard of Bob Harris he comes V well regarded in NQ aviation circles. Am considering him as a definite option for further training depending on which way I go.

Mr Hat, Yes V keen to have a go but keener still to stay alive mate. Thanks for the words of wisdom

Regards Prop