PDA

View Full Version : Height/Weight

Sal-e
2nd Feb 2003, 03:03
Anyone know of the height/weight requirements for the Japanese carriers? Please elaborate on how they go about doing it. Ta.

REM
2nd Feb 2003, 08:16
They use BMI and usually the max is 27, although I have heard of some carriers using 25 as the max.
To calculate BMI, have a look at:
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

the wizard of auz
2nd Feb 2003, 10:23
Jeeeez, turns out I'm a fat bugga. :eek:

Turbulent Eddy
2nd Feb 2003, 10:35
So the figure that I have been aiming to achieve using the formula 1 kg of weight per cm of height isn't correct?:p
Geez, all that work for nothing! :D :D

Travelling Toolbox
3rd Feb 2003, 03:53
Do you think they'll believe me if I tell them my BMI is 25 and I'm 200cm tall? :O

Dale Harris
3rd Feb 2003, 05:16
With the macca's I seen you put away Wiz, I ain't surprised.......

Hugh Jarse
3rd Feb 2003, 05:17
I want the baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, ribs...................;)

OzExpat
3rd Feb 2003, 07:14
Right Dale, but ya forgot to mention all that JD and coke... :p

GoGirl
3rd Feb 2003, 07:33
Dale & Ozex

You are both sort of right, the real reason for Wiz being a "fat bugga" is quite simply after all the JD and coke, it's the paper around the macca's that puts on weight.

GG & Disco:rolleyes: :D ;)

Knulp
4th Feb 2003, 04:54
I wanna go back to my little grass shack in Kealakekua, Hawaii
Where the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa goes swimming by.....

OzExpat
4th Feb 2003, 07:56
:ok: Spot on GG, as always! And we're NEVER gunna let him forget it... :E :D

Not_Another_Pot
5th Feb 2003, 10:20
Jeeeez, turns out I'm a fat bugga.

Err, yep!

NAP:D

Pinky the pilot
6th Feb 2003, 07:48
Think I'll stick to Sushi, Rice and Saki!:hmm:
Wonder how long I'll last 'though.

the wizard of auz
6th Feb 2003, 12:11
Dale, GG&DS, and of course that skinny bugga Ozex, your all rude bugga's. I thought that by leaving the wrapper on the maccas was gunna stop me getting fat........seems it doesnt work.
NAPPY, mate I console meself with the thought that I am going to save a fortune on not having to get any jewellry resized. :D I could afford to run Daisy for a month with the amount of gold they are gunna take out of them rings of yours, ya skinny bugga. ;)

GoGirl
8th Feb 2003, 17:13
Dale, GG&DS, and of course that skinny bugga Ozex, your all rude bugga's. I thought that by leaving the wrapper on the maccas was gunna stop me getting fat........seems it doesnt work.

Um... not when preceeded by a Litre of Jack Daniels Babe :=

come to think of it..........

the wizard of auz
9th Feb 2003, 05:31
Alright alright, point taken........ besides, with a bit of after thought, maybe I subconsiously wanted to be a fat ******..... I seem to remember I wasnt sharing my chips out to freely. well till later anyway. :} :O

OpsNormal
9th Feb 2003, 07:03
Wiz, are you gonna take that sitting down?

The amount of pi$$ NAP has been putting away lately.... at least the amount he tells us he puts away...... :ugh: ('specially on another BB and chat) :ok: , ..... anyway if he stops now he might be sober enough for that flight across the country coming up....!:}

Ops Ducks and retires to his sacred bottle of bundy...... :E