PDA

View Full Version : Western Australia

Dozza2k
30th Jan 2003, 15:26
Hi,
i am an 18 year old wannabe and since my eyes are'nt good enough to fly for the RAF, i want to fly commercially. I am very interested in the RACWA school at Jandakot. Has anyone trained there? or indeed work there? All i want to ask is what your impressions of the school are. I love Perth WA so i know that the area is just perfect. I have recieved all the company info about the school, but i would really like pupils or former pupils impressions on the place, on issues like the accomodation, selection procedure (if any!) etc. If anyone can spin me anything i would be grateful as it is going to be a large investement!!!!
Thanks
Dozza:cool:

Sheep Guts
30th Jan 2003, 15:58
Dozza,
I havent trained with them myself, but you should probabaly post this in Dunnunda. Youll get more hits.

Regards
Sheep.

P.S.You should save some decent Stirling doing it there aswell, compared to UK training costs.

mcb
2nd Feb 2003, 06:19
RACWA Flight School Jandakot in conjunction with the WA Aviation College(www.waac.com.au) is one of the biggest and most professional aviation training organizations in the southern hemisphere.
You obviously already have an appreciation of the weather in Perth that allows you to complete all flying components with the minimum of weather delays.
You also get a lot of flying for your British Pound.

Go for it and enjoy!

Oop's

WA Aviation College should be www.waaviationcollege.com.au