PDA

View Full Version : Emirates In Melbourne

FLYBYU
28th Jan 2003, 00:55
Hi Guys,

I NEED YOUR HELP

I've just received notification to attend the Emirates Preliminary Interviews next month in Melbourne. If anyone has been could you please give me some information on what to expect and any tips on how to impress. Also Im curious to know is it a Group Interview and if so how many people per interview. How long does the interview usually go for?

Thanks,

Nick

Jewel
28th Jan 2003, 03:09
Hey i had one about 2 months ago with them in Sydney. Group interview with about 30 people. First few hours was just talking with the interviewers about the airline and the country. You can ask them anything and they will cover everything! Then they split you in 2 groups for a 'discussion' about yourself and why you're there.
Then they had a brake for 1/2 hour and kept about 10 people sending the rest away. So if you make that you're there the rest of the afternoon for more questions. Good luck :)

nickmelb
28th Jan 2003, 03:44
Nick78

good luck with the interview, is it at the windsor hotel again? Just be yourself, talk but dont be too pushy!

it will last all day from 9am till around 6pm, lots of activites. They do ask people to leave at certain stages throughout the day

best of luck send me a private msg if u have any more q's

cheers

nick:p