View Full Version : Brymon new starters...

serbsarooni
10th May 2001, 21:36
Is there anyone out there who is due to be starting with Brymon as FO on Dash8 in the next month or so, and has got THE LETTER.

I'd like to know how you're feeling and how you think things will work out.

Serbs
(feeling rather shell-shocked and anxious)

HomerSimpson
10th May 2001, 23:59
Serbs,

Im looking to apply next later this month to Brymon. Could you email me any details of the interview and or selection process.

Regards,

Homer :-D

------------------
Duff, Duff, that Wonderful stuff. Ummmmm Doughnuts

maintain high speed
11th May 2001, 01:52
what letter are you talking about?

feetnkneestogether
11th May 2001, 17:24
Stop being so bloody smug and wait until you get there...!!!

We always get the "I've got THE LETTER" crap on this site. It doesn't make anyone else feel good except you.

Strontium Dog
13th May 2001, 13:51
Feetnknees,

Mate! What's up? Surely someone coming on this forum and stating that they have been successfull gives others the chance to ask questions, and learn from their success.

This I believe is a positive thing, and, as our fellow postee on this thread did, is making a positive step towards attaining his goal.

Get positive mate, as soon as you give up and get negative and bitter, you may as well throw the towel in.

:)

feetnkneestogether
15th May 2001, 18:53
.....why thanks for the wisdom Obi Wan.........

Leroy Brown
15th May 2001, 20:13
Go easy guys, The Letter being refered to is a dear john. Due to the amalgamation of Brymon and BRAL, all new starts have been delayed indefinately.

maintain high speed
16th May 2001, 01:11
from what i´ve heard no such LETTERS have been sent out...

serbsarooni
18th May 2001, 17:06
Well, I HAVE had the letter, and it WAS a dear john. I have been postponed indefinitely from my training course starting in August, and I just wondered if anyone else on the forum had one too, and what they made of the situation....

...seems that no-one else knows what I'm talking about though....

maintain high speed
21st May 2001, 17:34
Serbsarooni did you get my email.

From stay_focused

If not email me I´m on the same course asyou are.