PDA

View Full Version : Cabin crew Photos

tonyurbanowski
26th Jan 2003, 19:52
Apologies of this question has been posted before but I searched could not find. I am gradually and progressively applying to become a part of cabin crew and wanted to know if the photos of yourself you submit with your CVs should be professionally done or whether an average Kodak film would be suitable. I would imagine getting it done would be pretty expensive so I`m not wanting to waste money.
Thanks!

cabinboy
27th Jan 2003, 03:12
if your not prepared to outlay a few $$$$ to get this wonderful job then your probably not the right person for the job !

Short term outlay for BIG RETURNS ! JOB SATISFACTION !

Alpha Charlie Bravo
27th Jan 2003, 03:23
Take your f@#*ing hand off it cabinboy. she asked a simple question that deserves a simple answer.

Yes, some home done photos may look good and may pass scrutiny. I stress the word may. Always keep in mind the intense competition for F/A positions with airlines and anything you can do to give yourself an edge will serve you well.;)

cabinboy
27th Jan 2003, 09:03
ACB,

What I am getting at is that you need to spend money to make money. Cheap photos, cheap shoes, cheap haircut and cheap attitude is not sufficient to achieve the goal of becoming a flight attendant unfortunatly. And as you kindly put it " the intense competition for F/A positions with airlines and anything you can do to give yourself an edge will serve you well "

Hence my reply to the original post.

p.s - I won't be taking my hand off it, it feels far too good.

CB

witchdoctor
27th Jan 2003, 09:11
Will they accept Polaroids?

Nudge, nudge....;) ;)

Disko Biscuit
27th Jan 2003, 10:23
I sent some polaroid's and got an interview ......

.......but I think the 'Undies' shot may have swung it! :D

rupetime
27th Jan 2003, 16:35
Ive recruited cabin crew before and have received everything from holiday (bikini) snaps to snaps taken around the house by dad or boyfriend to professional (makeover type) photo's - at the end of the day make sure you look clean tidy and presentable and repeat it at the interviews.

rt