PDA

View Full Version : BMI starting date

Floaty
24th Jan 2003, 19:48
I participated to a BMI interview on Dec. 7th last year. I scored a stage two and about 2 weeks later, I received a letter stating that i was successful and would be kept in a waiting list (Heathrow base mentioned as a preference).

On December 27th, BMI asked me to return to England (I live in Switzerland) in order to pass an English test, which I did successfully on January 14th (scored Oxford A level with distinction).

At this stage, I know nothing about my starting date and fear that all my efforts will lead to nothing!! :(

I don't mind if this doesn't work (I had 11 interviews for cabin crew so far and I am used to rejection) but I really would like to know if anyone interviewed in December received a contract or a starting date so far. This is really driving me insane!! :rolleyes:

Ta'!

Mrs. FloatJockey

----------------------------------------------------------
Gosh I'm so pished! :D

Xenia
24th Jan 2003, 19:54
Floaty, please don't drive yourself insane :(
I understand it can be very frustrating (we all been there before) but I am sure all your efforts will be crowned soon.
Keep smiling :D
Xenia

baboy
25th Jan 2003, 00:54
Hey Floaty. Hope you get some good news soon.
Just out of interest, did you go to the GB Airways Interview? Did you get the job ? What did you think of them ? ( Sorry to change the subject, but I work as crew for them and personnally think the recruitment team could be better )
Anyway, good luck on the job front .