PDA

View Full Version : MCC @ Flight Training Centre (Wolverhampton)

KYGMSY
22nd Jan 2003, 13:09
Has anyone done the MCC course at Flight training Centre based a Wolverhampton (formerly Half Penny Green) ? Was the course content and presentation good or not ? Cheers:cool: :cool: :cool:

Dufus
22nd Jan 2003, 13:53
Hi KYGMSY,

I work at "The Green" althought NOT for HGFC.

I know Malcolm who owns the operation and I have to say that it is a very tidy setup. The sim is good, the chap who runs the MCC is Ex BA Captain (I believe) and overall a very good operation and I myself will be using him for my MCC.

Have you called and spoken to him? He is very approachable with a "no bull" style.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

MJR
22nd Jan 2003, 14:41
I did this course last november, the FTC is a well equipped and professionally run organisation. Dont be put off by the low price.

If you want to know more then e-mail me.]

TTFN

MJR

KYGMSY
22nd Jan 2003, 15:57
Thanks Chaps :cool: :cool: :cool:

JetFixer
22nd Jan 2003, 17:53
Did mine there in October, I too was a bit sceptical about going there at first.

The instruction was very good, and both of the instructors we had, had airline experience. The sim is fixed based and is excellent. All in all a very good deal.

You could go elsewhere and fly a big jet sim spend a lot more money but you still get the same certificate.

I think the school is still building a reputation for its MCC course but most people are happy with it. I was.

Go for it