PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Airlines

qfmike737
22nd Jan 2003, 01:49
Does anyone know how to go about applying for cabin crew positions with Philippine airlines....there website does not mention anything on how to apply????

Adde
22nd Jan 2003, 03:54
Is Philippine Airlines recruiting international cabin crew? I only thought they recruited Philippine residents.

cyberkitty
22nd Jan 2003, 04:27
i know Singapore Airline do not recruit ppl out side asian countries, i dunno abt Philippines airline though. have you try JAL and ANA? they do employ ppl from european countries. they only fly to europe, if i'm not mistaken. just take a look at their website.

qfmike737
22nd Jan 2003, 12:18
I do not know if Philippine airlines is recruiting at all....but I have dual citizenship so I thought I could apply to Philippine Airlines but i have NO IDEA ....HOW to apply for a cabin crew position....if you look at the Philippine Airlines website you just have no information on HOW to apply....this is also like the Garuda website.

SO does anyone know how PAL recruits???

fly_guy100
14th Jun 2005, 00:57
I would like to know this also. Anyone know?

fourplay
14th Jun 2005, 04:26
Mickey, Nationals only and really tragic wages... forget it!
Even for the experience... never!
I have friends in the Middle east I flew with that were
Ex- P/airlines... they all left.

fly_guy100
14th Jun 2005, 04:50
Wow! It was that bad huh? That's too bad. I was thinking of getting my Filipino citizenship from my parents and just fly with them for a few years and move on. I THOUGHT it would be nice...anyone else know anything? Such as how the flying is, long layovers, etc.?

fly_guy100
15th Jun 2005, 03:26
I was told you start out flying DOM. first, is that true? If it is, how long is it to transfer to international?

flyboi84
6th Jul 2005, 19:25
hey i was just talking to mum and she used to work for Philippine Airlines for 10 years as she is no working for qf with me lh the only way she heard u can apply these days is between the ages of 21 up to 27 and the process is hard because u have to know someone who works in the industry! if you know what i mean its like a Money under the table scheme :) good look :D its the philippines money under the table is possible but your pay would pay $200 australian Dollars a month :) and the crew are there until they die.. as for the domestic before international that depends its all monkey business there .. you either end up on a waiting list or you end up on International!! good luck and if i were you id stay with the airline your with at the momment? where u based? :ok:

newscaster
9th Jul 2005, 14:27
I saw a caucasian male F/A on a PR flight from LGW to MNL in the 90's, he was definitely in full cabin crew uniform and serving.

ilsrwy12
25th Jul 2005, 20:58
well, guys thinks are different with PR, first off all you need strong , really STRONG backup to get in , regardless of your experience, and once you are in , you count couple of decades to fly the pacific or even to cross philippines airspace, in short .. you are domestic till you become LOLA :sad:

qfmike737
28th Jul 2005, 15:19
I wouldn't want to work for them I can't believe i even put that post up what was i thinking....im so stupid! im getting worst i must be mentally scarred.