PDA

View Full Version : Fort Pierce Renting for EFT

p.savage
22nd Jan 2003, 00:56
Hi guys.

I have recently been checking out some apartments for rent in Florida (Fort Pierce, European Flight Training).

The rates are pretty cheap from $550 per month. I was just wondering if any good fellow ppruners know of any good accom near the airport or relatively near the airport?

They need to be furnished!

Cheers

Paul:)

masit
23rd Jan 2003, 03:06
None of the decent apartment complexes i know are close to FPR. Give Sabal Chase a try. They have contacts to a lot of flight students and do not require the usual social security stuff etc.

You can have also a look at Vero Beach, but i am not that familiar with their apartment situation.

You definitively need a car in FPR. The airport is quite off the hook.

Tip, stay away from all these "Avenue A,B,C etc." streets when you cross US1. They have a quite aggressive neighbourhood.

Sabal Chase is right at the H95 exit (together with the turnpike). from there you drive approx. 1km east and as soon you see walmart to your left take the turn and follow the road.

hope it helps a bit

cheers, masit
(was there 1 year as cfi, if you have questions regarding FPR, drop me a mail)

p.savage
23rd Jan 2003, 12:38
Thanks Masit.

Check your mail.

I've tried sable chase, but I can't get any info about furnished/unfurnished. I've tried phoning them, but I always get an answering machine. And , they never reply to my messages!

Cheers

Paul