PDA

View Full Version : CTC McAlpine Sponsorship scheme

harry26
20th Jan 2003, 17:38
Hello all,

Ok, I have applied to the CTCMcAlpine EasyJet, JMC... Sponsorship, I am currently taking my PPL, having just passed my Air Law exam, I am hoping to go solo on Wednesday :) (22nd Jan 03)

BUT, I am going to be stoney broke after my PPL, and this is my final year that I can apply to a cadetship before having to have have 180 hrs TT, for people like KLM (UK) and Bristow Helicopters (yes, i'm thinking of doing the north sea runs if i can).

I am not anticipating to fail the CTC..., but due to the competition, and logic, I MUST have a backup plan.

Do you know any kind people who could help me hour building through sponsorships or financial help of any sort?

Many Thanks

Harry

scroggs
20th Jan 2003, 17:42
This topic is not about the CTC scheme, but instead about your options if you should fail to get on that scheme. Perhaps you would retitle your thread accordingly, please?

Edit: and don't post the same topic twice under different titles! You will find I have deleted your other effort. :mad:

Scroggs
Virgin/Wannabes Moderator
[email protected]

harry26
20th Jan 2003, 17:54
This topic was under it's original topic, but to no avail, in order for it to be read, I used a little lateral thinking, but it failed - moral:

ALWAYS stick to the manual!