PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Easyjet (GO) staff at Prague

Little Chief
20th Jan 2003, 08:13
Just wanted to say a BIG thankyou for those who assisted myself and I on Friday evening.

We arrived in Prague care of Czech Airlines, only to discover my Australian fiancee needed a visa to enter the country (who'd have thought, no one even mentioned it when booking - never even had any problems before).

With the prospect of spending a night on the floor in the airport, no thanks to some very unhelpful Czech airport staff, we desperately wanted to get back to somewhere in or close to the UK.

We basically run to the boarding gate where we thought we might get be able to beg to catch the last flight out, going to the East Midlands. The doors had already closed on this, but with some radio calls and sprinting along corridors, the staff there managed to get us on board a delayed flight back to Stansted - just before it was due to close its doors.

I understand there was no obligation to help in this way, and we were extremely lucky in many ways, but nevertheless am very grateful that they were able to go out of their way to get us back home. Once again, A BIG BIG thankyou.