View Full Version : ATP+BOEING T/R for less 20'000$...

ronchonner
8th May 2001, 21:24
what are you looking for? with your
atp FROZEN and you 200 ridiculous hours of C152 and 15 hours of light twin engine.(300 or 400 h you are still ridicul)
how many night hours do you have(5h?), how many jet or turboprop do you have(none?)
what you do is pointless(!), and you know you will never find a job with such license(JAA-fcl)...(I'm damn right!)
look, even your cross-country time is not valid, it's not cross-country but cross-island, since when England is a country???you are surrounded by water, ailines want pilot flying worldwide.
you know, with all the money you invest in your country, you could be already flying a jet for a big airline.
here a list of price:
FAA CPL:20'000 $
b737:7000$
cfi,mei:5000$
salary for 1 year as a cfi to obtain ATP non frozen:12'000$ (ICAO ATP pilot(above 1500h TT), qualif B737 or A320, all licenses valid,no expiration date!)

total:32'000-12000=20'000 $.

how much do u pay in europe: 150'000$ with 200h and a qualif boeing.(JAA license, 200h multi, qualig b737, all license expired!)
do the calcul, you ve been srew up by the JAA and your UK/CAA...ah aha ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahahahhrrrrrrrrrrrgrrrr!

CQFD
ce qu'il fallait demontrer

NO OFFENSES, OK?

Ham Phisted
8th May 2001, 21:38
'Fraid my French is a bit rusty now but presumably CQFD is the same as QED? Ahhh, that makes the whole post clear now.

patlolo
8th May 2001, 21:39
Tu deviens lassant cher ronnie ...

Boring you are , rest assured ...

socrates
8th May 2001, 21:48
Englan is an empire, matey.

Stop grmbling and crawl back under your stone.
;-)

Tarmach
8th May 2001, 22:20
Yeah thats pretty good ronchonner. Tell me more...

I'm thinking about coming to Dallas shortly. Give me your address and i'll pop round. We can discuss the merits of the wonderful FAA system in the land of opportunity.

Say if I had one of these 'new' fangled FAA licences could I fly for say Air France?

very best regards,

Tarmach.

schuler_tuned
8th May 2001, 22:38
hello tommy, this is rumpchomper calling!!
how many more threads can you wring out of your one "dimentional" approach.
x-country means flying across country, not just flying from one hick county to another one equally as hick. and your nearest country in the us is?
here in blighty we have weather, such extremes as low cloud, vis below line of sight, even controlled airspace and fir boundaries you can actually cross without in-flight re-fuelling.( please refer to european maps and the close proximity of tiny countries such as belgium, holland, ireland, and oh yes, france!)
as regards hrs, how many cavok uncle sam flying hours equals a dirty, cluttered normal blighty one?
answers on a post card to- " i'm as bored writing this obvious reply, as i am reading rumpboy's post!"

Ja
8th May 2001, 22:52
What is the matter with you people? (Al of you) You find time to read this guy's post (fair enough) and even post replies, yet non of you seem interested in this post 'End of CAA UK ATPL Examinations!!!!!' Do you not soo the significance of this ??

Mr moto
9th May 2001, 00:25
We are so lucky in Europe, Ronch.

You see, we get our licences and then we get jobs and get paid to do our type-ratings.

It's OK for schools to offer type-ratings to those willing to pay because that's the only way 'smeeeg-heeeds' like you are going to get close to the front office.

EGDR
9th May 2001, 01:16
I guess part of the FAA training includes being able to stick your head up your own arse!!!