PDA

View Full Version : REX recruiting

mjbow2
19th Jan 2003, 01:24
Anyone at Rex know of any planned expansion etc. Heard of any future hiring requirements?

btw, did anyone get hired at horizon for the hs748 or metro recently?

Bell Man
22nd Jan 2003, 10:18
I have heard that they may be going to recruit again soon. Lets hope so.

Just off the topic a bit, I have just had at look at my applications on the pilotstaffcv website, and I have had heaps of CV reviews in the last 3 days, up until then I had none. Anyone had the same thing happen this week.

:D :D :D :D

slice
23rd Jan 2003, 05:02
Bell Man - I wouldn't read too much into those review numbers. I have been registered for 18 months now with hundreds of those 'reviews' but have never heard a peep from any of the operators and I am registered with all of them, except the North American ones. So far Staffcv just seems to make it easier to fob you off on the phone or in person -

Good Morning, I am Pilot wishing to enquire about Aircrew recruitment

"All our recruiting is done via the Staffcv website"

Yes I know, but is there someone I can speak with regarding..

But surely I can speak with..

Can you give me..

What can I..

Who is..

But..

Wait!

beep beep beep beep....

Ah the brotherhood of aviation!:D :D

Bell Man
23rd Jan 2003, 05:20
Hey Slice,
I think you may be correct. It's a bit of a shame that someone in Australia has not set up a similar web site for us aussies, at a cheaper price. Anyway I'm still happy.

:)

Elk McPherson
24th Jan 2003, 12:01
From what I have heard from the "inside" they are still trying to soak up someof the KD/ZL spillage.

Can anyone confirm that there are still KD/ZL Aircrew out there waiting for a shot with Rex?

Have also heard there is a ZL Captain out there offering his services as a Ferry pilot while on 12 months unpaid leave. If they can spare a captian for 12 months, things can't be too rosy.... can they???:confused:

Hope those pax numbers pick up and all back to pre-AN levels ASAP.

All the best