PDA

View Full Version : CX Interview

flyingcrazy
18th Jan 2003, 13:06
I will have an interview with CX next Feb '03. Could anyone help me?? What is it look like? Plse not to mentioned the ban..

Thanx
Flyingcrazy

Dan Winterland
19th Jan 2003, 11:27
Check the Fragrant Harbour forum. lots of info (and Vitriol) there.

Sir Donald
20th Jan 2003, 16:58
G'day Flyingcrazy,
Out of curiosity, is your interview for an F/O or S/O, i have an application with CX for S/O.
Thanx and best of luck.

flyingcrazy
26th Jan 2003, 07:22
Thanx 4 your info, Dan. It would be useful for me.

and Sir Donald, I'm applying for SO position. Good luck to u too!

:) flyingcrazy

Sir Donald
26th Jan 2003, 22:33
Flyingcrazy,
There is a book on CX interviews available at most pilot shops, there are some good tips in it.
Where is your interview being held,what do you have to bring with you and have they specified how long the whole assesment
will last?
Appreciate your info and Good luck.:)

B767300ER
27th Jan 2003, 03:12
Just curious, but did'nt CX fire 55 flight crewmembers because of union activities? Has this been resolved? I've been advised that CX is'nt a good airline to apply to until these workers are returned to active status. Your reception might not be pleasant from line pilots.

williamsf1
27th Jan 2003, 04:22
G'day flyingcrazy,

Good luck with your interview! I am curious to know what sort of experience you have? and how long you have had an application with CX.

Is your interview in Sydney? and I see your in Australia, do know many others around you with interviews?

I hope you can get back soon and let us all know what sort of person they are looking for to interview.....

have fun! :D:D:D